Lead Software Developer
Lead Software Developer - Banking Solutions
Established in 1985, this technology-driven financial services provider for wealth management, universal and retail banks is a world leader in financial software solutions.
They currently serve more than 155 financial institutions in the most demanding financial centres around the world and have software products at the back end of the largest financial institutes in Australia.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within some of the most complex banking systems in Australia, as well as receive training from some of the brightest minds in banking software solutions and be sent on training courses worldwide.
This is an opportunity to play a lead technical role in one of Australia's largest and most high profile banking and finance initiatives. You will have end-to-end ownership for the design and development of large scale and highly complex Tax & Superannuation solutions, as well as being responsible for the integration of these solutions across a complex banking environment.
To be suitable for this role:
- You will have an exemplary academic record, likely in technology, finance & mathematics
- You will have an in-depth understanding of banking & finance, preferably across: Superannuation, Taxation, Wealth Management and related corporate actions
- You will be a person who thrives on creating elegant solutions to massively complex business logic and technology based problem
- You will be a back-end focused developer who could come from any technical background and now looks at development through a technology agnostic lenses
- You will be a technology agnostic
If this sounds like the kind of challenge that would interest you, then please apply now.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTXPLAN TrainerOther
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTIT Analyst- Governance, Compliance, Strategy, AssuranceOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTOSS SpecialistOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTFilenet Technical ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCAdlib 5.3 Development ConsultantVIC
- CCDeveloper - KofaxVIC
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTNetIQ Access Manager SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTDigital & Channel Sales DirectorOther