Agile Project Manager - Applications background
- Application Projects
- Insurance Experience highly desirable
- Fanastic Daily Rates
We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive experience in management of a range of application projects
- Manage and oversee major aspects of project management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Proven capacity to provide timely advice and communication to key stakeholders across the Information Services Division regarding project status and implementation issues.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively with business partners, vendors to support the implementation of new products, processes and services.
- Contribute to the development of project management methodologies and processes across the Information Services Division.
- Demonstrated experience leading, motivating and developing project and operational team members to support the achievement of project goals.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal, formal documentation, presentation diagramming and modelling, facilitation and elicitation
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Proven background in managing multiple Application projects
- Strong Agile experience
- Understanding of Applications and how they come together
- Strong Stakeholder Management/Vendor Management background
- Experience within the insurance sector is highly desirable for this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Operations Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- FTIBC Technical Specialist.Other
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics XRM / CRM .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPTraining ManagerQLD
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital & Channel Sales DirectorOther
- CCManager - Collaboration ToolsVIC
- CCRelease ManagerQLD
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther