Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation require a Change Manager to work on a regulatory project for a 12 month engagement.
- Provide the project with day-to-day change management leadership and subject matter expertise.
- Ensure change activities have end-to-end ownership. Delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities (including related streams) across the project.
- Actively promote development of Change Management capability within the program/project and relevant line/s of business.
- Co-ordinate change activity within/across all project streams
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services or other industry sectors. Superannuation and investment product experience beneficial.
- Change management expertise/exposure gained on medium scale transformational and/or technology programs.
- Professional certification or a relevant tertiary qualification in an area such as Business and / or Change Management
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField Systems ConsultantOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Architect (Infrastructure / Cloud)Other
- FTMid-level Front end DeveloperOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Delivery Manager | ServiceNowQLD
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HCMQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager - Applications backgroundOther
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Fin Tech Start Up- 3 MonthOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW