Platform (Infrastructure) Architect
Our client is an iconic organisation in the banking and finance industry with an establisehd and high-performing architecture practice. They are currently seeking an experienced Platform (Infrastructure) Architect to work within a dynamic team environment. This opportunity will require strong enterprise level architecture experience.
As a Program Architect, you are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across technology programs which have multiple streams to ensure overall cohesion in meeting the program objectives and technology strategy.
Core responsibilities include:
- Development of SOW for all significant engagements
- Technology Architecture creation for projects and other initiatives that meet the Program and Project functional & non-functional requirements
- Validation of technology requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose and cost effective and practical.
- Contribute to the development of technology platform strategy and roadmaps within TPA domains through gaps identification when applying patterns and services in Program and Projects
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue or identify the need for new services.
- Assist with management of any solution architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage architecture and solution dependencies within the assignment
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Ensure that solutions created are holistic incorporating architectural, commercial and operations requirements
Successful candidates would have:
- Demonstrated experience in an Infrastructure Architect position within a large enterprise
- Project experience within the banking/finance industry highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, contact Leah Loh on 07 3319 7558.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Leah Loh
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgramme ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Analyst (Project Manager / Business Analyst)QLD
- FTDeveloper .NetSA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Consultant and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- TPSAP Business Analyst - ProcurementQLD
- CCIBM Tivoli Network Configuration Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC