- International IT Services company
- Excellent remuneration
- Career opportunity - with room to grow!
Great opportunity to join a successful and driven team managing an existing account within a global IT services company.
The Account Manager supports the AGM and has ultimate responsibility for a portfolio of customer contacts. The Account Manager is the primary point of accountability for the client relationship and driving the growth agenda within their portfolio and other opportunities across the business
- Plans and directs the delivery of new contracted business activities throughout the contract's lifecycle (from business development through contract closure) and through delivery cycle.
- Meets or exceeds financial commitments of their portfolio of contracts. Actively leverages current contracts to engage in business partnering with the client, and to transform unmet needs into opportunities for enhancing the business share of wallet and profitable growth
- Takes accountability for delivering on contractual commitments, and delivering technical or process innovations that reduce costs and delight customers. Work with delivery teams to delivery what got contracted and ensure effective management of SLAs according to the contractual terms.
- Effectively focuses, motivates, and leads the pursuit of new business, drives solution team to produce proposal to meet client requirements , drives closure of commercial process and manages client relationship with delivery through lifecycle to ensure repeat business with client.
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales and delivery teams, to achieve satisfactory outcomes.
- Able to identify, qualify, pursue and win new sales opportunities for their portfolio of contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to translate technical features to benefits. Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to create commercial structures that meet company and customer requirements. Accurately scope, operationalise and financially manage business opportunities. Supported by the Account Business and Contracts Manager.
- Able to successfully manage the financial performance of their portfolio and determine the impact of business decisions on profitability.
- Capable of working in a self-directed manner and without a large direct team.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200169855.
Reference Number: 200169855_11
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSAP ISU/ CRM ConsultantOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCManual TesterNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Policy Officer - Records ManagementQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FT.Net Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW