Junior Applications Support Analyst
My Client is looking for a dynamic Application Support resource to join their tight-knit team that supports approximately 100 applications. Please note that is not so much a phone based support role, but more working through and troubleshooting issues that come up with the applications that they support.
You will need to have:
- Demonstrable Application Support experience and follow through on application issues end to end
- Experience working with modular or CRM applications
- Troubleshooting level 2-3
- Microsoft knowledge - Server Log in/Schedules/ Errors. - Basics
- Can do Attitude
- Logging all contacts (feedback, incidents, requests for service & request for information) received via telephone, email, internet and fax within the Incident Management System
- Providing initial diagnosis and resolution of service calls from customers
- Providing initial work around to restore service to customer
- Liaising with product specialists to ensure service calls are resolved within agreed service targets
- Updating Incident Management System with comments, Internal and/or Customer as required
- Track the progress of the incident to ensure service is restored within the agreed targets
- Regularly update open incidents with appropriate comments to reflect actions and progress
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT