Project Manager | Intelligent Transport Software Delivery
My client is a US based software company, and global leader in the development and delivery of intelligent transport solutions used by governments and major transport providers around the world to run community transport programs. Led by an MD placed by Peoplebank, their Australia business is one of their fastest growing business units globally. This role is being hired due to new contracts being won between state governments and Tier 1 public transport providers.
They are looking to hire a skilled project manager who will oversee the delivery of greenfield intelligent transport solutions to clients. This product will be a first of its kind, providing an 'Uber like' transport booking,billing, route guidance and driver tracking solution, to be used by large transport providers for government run public transport programs. This is the first time next generation transport solutions have been adopted by Australian government. Along with project management, this position will also play a key role in product development over time.
To be suitable for this role:
- The perfect candidate must have extensive software implementation experience. Ideally have worked for the vendor/product company and understand what it means to implement solutions for clients.
- You will need excellent communication skills, prior external consulting experience, hands-on skills with software configuration and testing, training and go-live support.
- You will be a delivery focused project manager who has transport industry experience and has delivered complex software solutions
- Agile exposure would be well regarded
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced project environment and be available for occasional interstate travel
- Flexible working arrangements are available
If you are looking to work on new, high profile and innovative projects within the transport industry then please 'apply now'. Suitable candidates will be provided with a full brief on this opportunity. This role is being managed by IT Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon on 02 9409 4805
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Gordon
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCApplications Deployment/SupportNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCReporting Analyst - TelcoVIC