SAP Functional Lead
- Sydney CBD location
- 6 month contract
- Government Department
A great opportunity for a talented SAP functional lead with SAP CRM / ISU experience
Are you a SAP certified consultant looking for a new challenge? I am currently seeking someone for a 6 month position for a large Government agency in Sydney CBD.
- Leading and facilitating functional workshops/ meetings with business stakeholders
- Presenting best practice processes using process simulation and refining Business Process Design Documents all the way to obtaining sign-off from relevant stakeholders from the business
- Reviewing functional specifications and managing the onsite-offshore delivery during realisation
- Architectural design inputs in rationalizing, prioritizing and designing process
- Must have 10 years of experience in IT & Consulting
- Worked as A CRM Functional Expert and Solution Architect for SAP CRM /IS-U in any transformation project for any utility major
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of technical documentation and system development
- Ability to design and deliver high quality solutions for complex business requirements on time in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent communication/consulting skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200170723.
Reference Number: 200170723_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCApplications Deployment/SupportNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCReporting Analyst - TelcoVIC