Account Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)
A leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Account Manager with
strong 'hunting' skills and is interested to grow and excel over the next 3 - 5 years.
You will build long-term relationships with your portfolio of prospects and customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers, channel partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the
timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Strongly expand and grow the Healthcare business in NSW/ACT/VIC Regions
- You will be focused to develop and win new customers
- You will have a set of targeted named Healthcare and/or Aged Care accounts; some existing accounts but mostly prospective accounts
- You will work closely with the Pre-Sales Specialists to propose the right solutions and services to address your customer's complex needs
- You are in charge of account planning and mapping and pipeline management through SalesForce during the whole sales lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Sales, Business Development and/or Technical Sales positions
- Proven track record in new accounts generation and strong sales record in enterprise business growth; a "hunter"
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate nature
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, with 'Positive and Can-Do' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Strong interest in consultative selling type sales
- Excellent Team Player; working closely with Account Director, Pre Sales, Partner Manager etc.
- Previous experience in IT / Telco environment
- Experience in working with Healthcare accounts
- Knowledge in Network or Communications solutions or value proposition
- BA/BS/ MBA degree or equivalent
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC