We are looking to hire an experienced Software Engineer- Python /Ruby Programming for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives. python and/or ruby programming
- Should have python or ruby programming
- Experience with ETL development and data handling tasks
- Should have unit and systems testing experience
- Must have agile software engineering practices experience including CI/CD
- Experience using JIRA and Linux environments
- Should have cloud services experience AWS, Azure
- Should have some experience with other languages; e.g. Ruby
- Good Communication Skills
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTTest Team LeadOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther