Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
- Long term contract
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Storage / Netowrks / UC / EUC
Work closely with the Project Director and ensure the project deliverables are met in time for this large Government department!
This role is with a large Federal Government department based in Melbourne. As a Project Manager, you will be required to supplement the existing project managers team to support a number of projects intended to improve the delivery of Information Management and Technology services within the Group.
The resources will need to take ownership of the deliverables of their project(s) and have excellent negotiation skills to work with existing teams and staff to achieve operational project outcomes.
The PM, will work alongside existing project managers in an established project management environment. They will be expected to manage multiple projects as required.
Project Management Services that deliver Information Management & Technology projects on time within scope and budget across the four Key phases of Plan, Build, Deliver and Risk Management.
- Work closely with the Project Director (project owner) to ensure project will meet intended purpose and deliver the expected outcomes;
- Manage assigned projects within the in-house project management environment in accordance with the Group standards
- Examples of Projects:
- Network Operations and Security;
- Desktop Unified Communications;
- Systems migration;
- Enterprise Research Storage remediation;
- Network Access Control; and
- Transfer small systems to alternative operating environment
- Work within an operational ICT environment with other PM, Managers and their teams to deliver operational projects;
- Liaise with the Enterprise Architects to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose and are in line with organisational architecture and strategy;
- Liaise with the unit managers and negotiate internal resources and where applicable organise the procurement of external contractors for the projects
- Plan and manage the expenditure of budgets allocated to projects;
- Report project progress using the reporting tool to the various governance groups in the Group;
- Manage stakeholder expectations and delivery of project deliverables as agreed;
- Manage project scope, risks and resources; and
- Manage the Handover and Transition of project to operations.
Sounds like your next challenge? please Apply NOW!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170751.
Reference Number: 200170751_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW