Senior Project Manager - Go to Market / Channel Readiness
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to work in their global products area. The area is responsible for delivering products to enterprise clients around the world. The PM will coordinate the companies go to market strategies around these products.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for the coordination, progress and overall quality of the Go to Market project activities, including:
- Development of the GTM strategy & approach (incl channel mix, timing, pilots)
- All market messaging & positioning
- Development of key content & collateral (internal & external)
- Channel Enablement (including direct sales, dealers/partners, online, global)
- Planning and execution of all launch activities etc
- Manage stakeholder engagement, communicate and ensure understanding of agreed project objectives to the project team.
- Develop, implement and manage the project plan, reporting progress against objectives, and escalating unanticipated variations for approval.
- Achieve the delivery of the defined project activities within the agreed scope, time, quality and budget.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to the Go to Market process owner.
- An example of global products are security products or video conferencing products for example
The successful candidate will have:
- "hands on" experience managing launch projects (B2B)
- Understanding of go to market and channel readiness
- Worked large projects for enterprise environments
- Software focused / technology experience preferred
- PMP or other certifications
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC