Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager
Our client is a leading Australian organization developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009. They are now Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software and a top 300asx company.
Reporting to the PMO Manager and working closely with the COO , you will own strategic business critical projects, working directly between the CEO, CFO and CPO and all business areas (technology, Legal, Marketing, Sales, and business operations), as well as with clients, vendors and partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for talented business analysts or project managers from one of the big accounting firms to 'take the next step' to work across a whole business and directly with senior executive management. This would also suit those from other large accountancy or SMSF practices.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance is essential to understanding business context. Knowledge of SMSF is highly desired.
- Exceptional ability to make decisions, problem solve and remove road-blocks are at the heart of this role.
- Background in Accounting/Financial markets as a Project Manager and Business Analyst is preferred
- Plan, manage product development ensuring scope, effort and risks are controlled effectively.
- Adhere to PMO processes, work with PMO team, report on progress of initiatives and escalate problems where necessary
- Develop working knowledge of accounting, superannuation and investment portfolio management related to the organizations products
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL, Microsoft Office, Project and Viso and bug tracking tools
- Understanding of SDLC, agile development, iterative design and automated and user based testing is highly desired.
- Conduct workshops, interviews to understand user requirements
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career playing a role of key business importance for an industry leading company who is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing finance software companies.
If you meet the above criteria then please 'Apply Now'. This assignment is being managed on an exclusive basis by Practice Lead Dan Gordon at Peoplebank.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther