Business Development Manager - ERP Systems
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a global ICT company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager selling ERP solutions you will be responsible for developing, qualifying and closing opportunities. Predominantly a new business sales role, there will also be the opportunity to leverage off of existing accounts.
Your key priorities will be new business development and account managing existing clients to achieve overall revenue growth. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate new business development experience and ideally have experience in selling software, licensing or IT products.
New business development across a defined territory.
Develop ongoing relationships with customers by understanding their business needs and provide customers with appropriate product solutions.
Regularly visit clients to both grow and retain your market.
Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts
Demonstrate products and services, highlighting the benefits to individual customers.
Develop strong relationships internal and external stakeholders
Work as part of a sales team; attend meetings and training sessions to ensure optimum communication and support throughout the whole team and increase overall sales skills.
To be successful in this role
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar sales role
A proven track record of success
You will have demonstrated experience in the sales of ERP systems, specifically SAP
A good understanding of consultative sales
Ability to develop strong and influential relationships within target organisations
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Passionate about sales
Motivated to progress your career in a client facing role
Excellent customer service skills
Self motivated and hungry for success
If you feel you match what we are looking for please APPLY NOW or contact Dave Pickles for a private and confidential conversation about the role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: David Pickles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on roleOther
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTSAP FICO ConsultantOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperSA