Technical Business Analyst
- 6 month contract with a view to extend
- Excellent team culture and work environment
- Desirable CBD based offices
Join a top 4 bank in the Sydney CBD! This role will be responsible for working on new and leading technologies in the infrastructure space
About the company
This exciting opportunity sits within a large financial services organisation at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. A strong pipeline of projected work and current demands have produced new requirements for an Infrastructure Technical Business Analyst. You will work on multiple projects in the Infrastructure and Business space. A switched-on, collaborative and delivery-focused individual will thrive in this long-term rolling contract opportunity!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Eliciting Infrastructure requirements across all projects within a large program of work
- Producing infrastructure and technical requirements documentation
- Engaging stakeholders and winning their buy in
- Delivering in agile on front end focused projects
- Minimum 3+ years experience as an Infrastructure Technical Business Analyst
- Financial Services/Banking infrastructure experience is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Matthew Jelley on 02 9464 5573. Please quote our job reference number: 200170903.
Reference Number: 200170903_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- CCService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - VMWareVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTETL AnalystOther
- TPDigital Data and Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD