- Work for a reputable Fintech Organisation
- Melbourne CBD location
- Previous experience within Digital Agency environment preferred
Fintech org | Melb CBD | Lead delivery of a portfolio of merchant-facing projects and ops initiatives: integrations, migrations, upgrades etc.
Seeking a competent eCommerce Delivery manager with a Digital Design Agency (eCommerce) background to work for a leading Fintech Organisation in Melbourne CBD on a permanent basis!
Lead complete delivery of a rolling portfolio of merchant-facing projects and operational initiatives; including integrations, migrations, upgrades and other service-deliveries.
This role sits within Platform Integrations, which is a blended team comprising of developers, testers and managers working without silo. The team's function is to manage service delivery to merchants following a handover from sales. This includes a merchant-facing stream of onboarding, migrating, upgrading and supporting and a platform-delivery stream of certifying, upgrading and supporting.
Platform Integrations has a cross-functional mandate serving as a bridge between multiple stakeholder groups. This includes sales, product, risk, technology and operations (Internally) and merchants, platform providers, agencies and delivery partners (Externally).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a multi-project / multi-customer environment is a must!
- The ideal candidate will be from a digital or software development agency, a software platform vendor, or in some comparable account management or coordinator capacity with customer-facing responsibility
- Demonstrable track record of successful project management and operational management(support items, troubleshooting, service delivery)
- Experience in problem-solving, issue resolution, information collection, directing and leading diagnosis, decision-making and stakeholder communication
- Prior experience with ecommerce, POS, ERP, CMS or reporting
- Some familiarity with platform management processes - environments, testing, release management, deployments
- Identify, mitigate and address obstacles to delivery completion - internally and externally.
Balance and manage competing priorities for delivery employing good judgment to resolve conflict
- Serve as owner of the complete delivery of an allocated set of projects, initiatives and tickets
- Schedule and coordinate activity of other team members in managing delivery
- Partner with and coordinate activity of external delivery partners, where required.
- Assume proactive ownership of the business processes, templates and associated assets in use including improving, revising, replacing as required
- Build and invest in relationships with other departments to operate as an effective cross-functional generalist
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement both operationally and in terms of internal and external quality of output
- Produce accurate, timely and standardized updates on the statuses of projects, initiatives and tickets that provide a balance clarity and detail
- Deploy and tailor communication style to suit the audience group as per internal and external stakeholder needs
- Continually communicate with relevant stakeholder groups to manage delivery expectations
This is a well-known and well respected Fintech organisation in Melbourne CBD.
Your previous experience as a eCommerce Delivery Manager in a Digital Agency environment will put you in good stead for this position!
Apply now by sending your CV/ Cover letter in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200170877.
Reference Number: 200170877_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation Test Analysts x4ACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Organisational Change ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTsharepoint developerOther
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD