Project Manager - ServiceNow
Our client, a large enterprise Australian company is seeking to engage an experienced Application Project Manager.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5-10+ years total IT Project Management Experience
- Proven Application Project Management experience
- ServiceNow implementation experience highly desired
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT