Mid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BI
A great opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills to join a market leader in a niche area of the Financial Services industry. This is a new position within the digital team for a Business Intelligence Analyst with strong Power BI skills.
Operating in a predominantly Microsoft software solutions on top of Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics Online and Azure cloud hosting, you will need to be a Microsoft BI Analyst with experience in SSAS Tabular models, DAX and Power BI with a keen eye for visualisation to develop reports and dashboards and to become our-in house SME for all things Power BI.
- Experienced with the MS BI stack, including T-SQL and SSAS Tabular & DAX; Power BI experience is highly advantageous
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012+; SQL Azure experience
- Ability to build data models from scratch ranging in complexity
- Exposure to report building using Power BI and DAX with a keen aptitude to learn and adopt the very latest industry trends
- Mathematics and statistics background; Exposure to financial industry calculation and statistics; R programming experience highly advantageous
- Play an active role in an agile development team
- Power BI
- Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Microsoft BI
- MS BI
- Developer / Data Analyst
Apply now or for a confidential conversation, please call Nicole Leishman on 03 8080 7244.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- CCIntegration Specialist-Tibco & MulesoftNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT