Email Production Specialist
Immediate start for an Email Producer to join this leading financial institute for an initial 12-month contract. You will be responsible for the coding, building, testing and deployment of simple to dynamically complex emails across the entire Group.
- Creating targeted, responsive email marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform
- Transform an image of an email brief into a responsive email campaign
- Confidence in using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) platform
- Use your HTML, CSS, SQL and AmpScript skills to code the brief into the email campaign program
- Build and modify existing email templates
- Assures emails render correctly across a variety of email clients/devices
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the CRM & Digital Team, as well as other Marketing Teams
- Making sure the systems automated rules are correct and current
- A/B User Testing
- Using your technical knowledge and background to provide recommendations for improving campaigns
- Minimum 4+ years' experience working as an Email Producer
- Previous experience working on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) platform is a essential.
- Strong understanding of various web programs and technologies - Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Strong ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Experience in project or program management, traffic management, or managing marketing campaigns or editorial calendars
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and stakeholder deadlines with minimal oversight
- Experience with Agile processes and knowledge of best practices in online and mobile channel development and digital marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Marketing suite of products
- Sound understanding of basic SEO and digital best practices
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystQLD
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW