- CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Reputable organisation
An exciting opportunity for an experienced System Administrator for short time engagement
A reputable Australian consultancy group currently have a vacancy for an experienced System Administrator to services to a standard that enables its client to meet its business needs.
This is a short term contract opportunity for 3 months initially, suitable for candidates who are currently in between contracts and are immediately available.
We have clarified skills and we need the following skills/experience:
1. Windows Server
3. Hyper V
4. Storage - HP/IBM/HDS basic to intermediate skills (no EMC)
The core requirements would be as follows. This is in order of importance. The role is aimed at BAU support of the environment which would involve in doing enhancements to systems.
Excellent communication as the role will involve a reasonable amount of telephone support with customers.
- Experience with Citrix 6.5 and 7.x
- Level 2/3 Operational support across AD + supporting technologies & Exchange
- Experience with Backups (NetBackup)
- Solid experience with VMWare/HyperV
- Understanding of Networking/Vlans
The nice to haves would be as follows.
- Public Cloud (Azure/AWS) experience
- Experience with Hitachi's HDI/HCP Platforms
- Data Centre / HP Server experience (servers/racking/cabling/documentation)
- Experience with the System Centre Suite (SCCM, SCOM, DPM, etc.)
- Experience working with and maintaining proxy servers
The candidate needs to be willing to work flexible hours sometimes when we need to perform maintenance work outside of core business hours.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200169818.
Reference Number: 200169818_5
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- CCService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - VMWareVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTETL AnalystOther
- TPDigital Data and Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD