Business Development Manager Consulting IT
- Serve as a strategic partner to customers
- Sales focused with a Hunter type mentality
- A strong and successful background in Solution sales, and BD is essential
A Global Consulting organization is in need of an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Consulting team in Brisbane.
A Global Consulting organization is embarking on a growth strategy and they need an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join their IT Consulting team in Brisbane!
If you have a winning attitude and a real hunger and passion for selling and leading sales teams, with previous experience selling technical solutions to customers within the Technology and Digital Space.
As the BDM you will serve as a strategic partner to customers, managing client relationships on large accounts. You will set the vision and direction for expansion and account profitability utilizing entire suite of company solutions, and promote customer intimacy by building a culture open to change, innovation, and growth.
Other responsibilities include:
- Combine and leverage best practices, industry trends, and professional experience to achieve the best client and company solutions.
- Develop strategies for deeper penetration of existing accounts utilising and leveraging best practices developed during customer engagements on subsequent engagements, leveraging success for winning new customers in a respective industry.
- Participate in the development and execution of long term integrated client account plans and opportunities; directs resulting business development efforts.
- 7+ years of Sales experience
- Strong and successful background in Healthcare is essential
- Proven ability at setting and meeting sales targets within a team environment
- Proven skills in building and maintaining key long-term relationships with suppliers and customers
- Proven skills in developing and maintaining budgets
- Proven skills in representing a brand at the highest level of organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sales focused with a "Hunter" type mentality
- Career building Role
- Work for an established Multi-National company
- Excellent work culture
- Great Support Network
- Advantage of selling a high quality Service
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200170950.
Reference Number: 200170950_2
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther