Senior Business Analyst
Reporting to the Program Director, this role will focus on the delivery of business focused process changes as well as technical recommendations as appropriate. Responsibilities include:
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document processes and requirements
- Deliver on business focused process changes and technical recommendations
- Preparation of business analysis artefacts in accordance with BA framework and standards
- Assist with project management duties under the guide of a Senior PM when necessary
- Any other ad hoc Business Analyst duties as requried
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst position, ideally with a process focus
- Knowledge of BPMN or similar modelling notation
- Experience within Agile environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this role you should have:
This is a 6 month contract role with an attractive daily rate on offer. There is the likelihood of extension at the end. It is based in Sydney CBD.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC