Blue Chip organisation seeks MULTIPLE CHANGE MANAGERS to work on a large IDENTITY MANAGEMENT program.. APPLY NOW!!!
Change manager will:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative. E.g. Change and Training Plan, Resistance Management Plan
- Support communication efforts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Support training efforts
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Key Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Embedding Program. E.g. Champions Program
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amrinder Dhaliwal
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTios DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTData ModellerOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other