Service Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAM
- CBD Location
- Delivering large SIAM stream
- Uplifting the ITSM (Remedy) tool
A Large Government sector is seeking a Delivery Project Manager to support the SIAM Program stream
A large Government sector is seeking an experienced Service Integration and Delivery Manager (Delivery Project Manager), responsible for the management of delivery outcomes in business process creation/efficiency re-engineering, embedment as well as with uplifting the ITSM (Remedy) tool around the processes
- Embed and uplift priority processes and associated tooling to enable the following outcomes:
- Configuration management:
- Create an integrated process for managing Configuration Change to improve reporting quality & incident resolution.
- Create a step change towards a consolidated Configuration Management Data base. This will enable a cluster wide view of the application and associated infrastructure for hosting. Hosting will the focus for Horizon 1.
- Onboard key vendors and agencies to this process.
- For the remaining 5 process areas, ensure that the necessary uplift/creation and embedment are undertaken for: Incident, Problem, Change, Event & Request Fulfilment processes. Noting that a parallel stream of work will be addressing these as part of the 'swivel chair removal' and support the on boarding of a key vendor to use the ITSM Remedy tool.
- Hosting Services uplift:
- Working with complementary streams of work support the incremental improvements to the timeliness of hosting service provisioning with a focus on process efficiency.
- Improved reliability and predictability of hosting service delivery
- Overall delivery of Business process and tool uplift, on time and within budget
- Manage contractor relationships, schedules, and compliance
- Resource allocation and management, People Management, Budget Management, QA Management, Risk Mitigation & Management
- Progress, cost and milestone analysis and reporting
- Change Management activities (supported by the People and Transformational Change Lead
- Demonstrated experience as a Delivery Project Manager delivering large scale projects in multi-vendor environments.
- Extensive background as an IT leader in the delivery of large programs; with demonstrated success in managing projects, including containment of timelines, budgets and risks; and, a background in business process and service management and vendor management is key to the success of the role.
- Excellent knowledge of the impact to Business and IT operating and service delivery models, processes and people in relation to the introduction of change associated with such significant transformational initiatives.
- Ability to toggle between and manage effectively the bigger picture as well as be prepared to dip into detail as required, roll up sleeves and support troubleshooting difficult people/operating model/process change issues that will need to be worked through.
- Proven experience in leading technical and non-technical teams to deliver complex work within challenging timeframes and periods of major change; with excellent and proven commercial and vendor management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication skills with an outstanding ability to lead and influence stakeholders. A strong ability to communicate complex concepts and negotiate effectively across all levels of the organization. (Note: Expert level competency with the MS Office suite and other MS products, particularly: Powerpoint, Visio, Project, Excel and Word is mandatory.)
- Highly developed organizational, analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated experience in facilitating and leading workshops and discussions with senior managers and cross-functional technical teams to complete complex project plans and milestones, capturing results and producing related documentation.
- IT professional qualifications and/or relevant tertiary qualifications with expert level competency in Agile, PRINCE2, MSP, PMBOK and/or P3O.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200170955.
Reference Number: 200170955_2
Contact Details: supritha- +61-294645710
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: supritha
Contact Phone: +61-294645710
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystQLD
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW