Senior Analyst|Progress Programmer
As the Senior Analyst|Progress Programmer you will:
- Take a lead role in the development and implementation of Progress 4GL programs that enable data extraction, transformation and conversion into a format compatible with the application upload specifications to automate the migration of data from the two legacy systems to the supported solution in compliance with relevant standards;
- Provide strategic and expert advice to management on existing application and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management;
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements;
- Analyse and solve complex system problems to provide innovative solutions to business requirements in the delivery and completion of project work in required timeframes;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and ongoing management of processes and solutions for archiving data from the supported applications in a manner to enable future access, to meet and support the new and ongoing business requirements of clients;
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and previous experience in the development of Progress 4GL programs that enable data extraction, transformation and conversion.
- Progress/OpenEdge 4GL skills
- Good Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills
- Strong Collaboration skills
- Ability to respond in a positive and flexible manner to change and uncertainty and share information with others to assist them to adapt.
- Possesses personal drive and integrity and the ability to take responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work.
- ◦Ability to show initiative and proactively step in and do what is required.
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- to communicate with influence and confidently and present messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner.
- Ability to support productive working relationships, build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally.
To be successful you will need to:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Reference No. BX/45844
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedSA
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW