Looking for experienced IT Manager to work within a dynamic team environment for a Not for Profit Global Organisation.
The IT Manager is responsible for providing oversight and guidance to our client's websites and platform infrastructure as well as ICT support services.
- Manage the 24/7 Help Desk and Managed Services contract and delivery, including: - Achievement of Service Level Agreements
- Manage third party provider relationships and associated contracts to ensure compliance with terms and service level agreements, including communications and telecom systems, software, licenses, domains and hardware
- Manage efficient ICT relocation for Melbourne office move, including services, suppliers and relocation of physical assets
- Review and provide recommendations for delivery of ICT services to the Institute, considering functionality, workload, costs and stakeholder requirements
- Perform an audit of IT systems and platforms, including software, licenses and third party contracts, to determine opportunities for streamlining services, simplifying systems and cost reduction
- Review all Institute websites and platforms to develop and deliver the 12-month IT work program, including maintenance, updates, upgrades and management of websites, servers and platforms, in alignment with the Institute's Strategic Objectives
- Manage IT projects, in conjunction with the Program Manager where applicable, including resource allocation, scheduling, related contracts, reporting and risk management
- Provide recommendations, support and assistance on strategic projects as required
- Engage with staff globally to source feedback on third party ICT providers and action feedback where appropriate
- Lead and develop the IT team to deliver the Work Program
- Demonstrated experience managing IT operations and support, web development or a related field
- Knowledge and understanding of website development and maintenance
- Knowledge of Microsoft software including SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Experience working in a global organisation with a matrix structure
- Relevant qualifications
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Zoe Clifford
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC