Project Manager - Audio Visual
- Install and implement Audio Video Multimedia facilities!
- Travel to each Capital city in Australia!
- Extremely Attractive daily rate!
We are seeking to engage an experienced Project Manager, with strong AV (Audio-Visual) technology experience. This role will see you travel each state
The Project Manager will assist with the delivery of efficient and effective management of designated audio visual projects in order to deliver successful project outcomes that align to the strategic objectives.
- Apply sound project management disciplines to installing and implementing audio, video and multimedia facilities
- Providing leadership in managing the team and project resources (may include Project Managers, project Officers, Business Analysts, Change Managers; Solution Architects and Solution Developers)
- Preparing and complying with project documentation and governance
- Reviewing project deliverables, and ensuring they are delivered on time, to a specified quality and within budget
- Managing project financials, Identifying, managing and monitoring project risk, auditing quality of integration work
- Project management experience in the successful delivery of audio visual projects
- Sound technical knowledge and experience with Audio, Video, Multimedia and Video Conferencing Systems hardware and software
- High level of experience in the management of large scale audio visual projects and superior understanding of project methodologies, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to successfully liaise with external service providers and contractors, and to operate effectively in a team environmen
- Demonstrated technical experience with: Audio, Video, Multimedia and Video Conferencing Systems hardware and software
This role will see you travelling to each states Capital city in Australia.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200171039.
Reference Number: 200171039_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Organisational Change ManagerOther
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware Developer (.Net)QLD
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW