eCommerce Integration Support Developer
- Cutting edge Fintech organisation
- Melbourne CBD location
- Support/ Integration delivery position
Support and continually maintain a set of delivery solutions including plugins, extensions, modules and frameworks. Perm role, Fintech Co!
Seeking a competent Integration Support Developer with a Digital Design Agency (eCommerce) background to work for a leading Fintech Organisation in Melbourne CBD on a permanent basis!
*****This role will suit an ex-developer wanting to work in a customer service/ administration/ support position. *****
Support retail merchants and delivery partners in completing integrations, migrations, upgrades and other service-deliveries of products as well as design, develop and continually maintain a set of delivery solutions including plugins, extensions, modules and frameworks.
This role sits within Platform Integrations comprising of developers, testers and managers and they focus on managing service delivery to merchants following a handover from sales. This includes a merchant-facing stream of on-boarding, migrating, upgrading, supporting and a platform-delivery stream of certifying, upgrading and supporting. Platform Integrations has a cross-functional mandate serving as a bridge between multiple stakeholder groups. This includes sales, product, risk, technology and operations (Internally) and merchants, platform providers, agencies and delivery partners (Externally). The team works with an expanding list of over 40 eCommerce and point of sale platforms and with some of Australia's biggest of retail merchants.
YOUR SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 4 - 5 years of commercial experience with implementing, managing, migrating or upgrading eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Neto, Prestashop, Big Commerce (or comparable eCommerce platforms)
- Prior PHP development/ coding experience including translating brand and marketing campaigns into engaging, functional digital creative executions
- Have a strong working knowledge of user centered experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative processes
- Possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Understanding of and/or 3 + years of experience with implementations of payment gateways, payment solutions or fulfilment solutions
- Understanding of and/or 3 + years of experience with general eCommerce platform management is highly valued; this may include concepts such as promotion codes, gift vouchers, loyalty points, discounts, product categories, checkouts, baskets and general platform admin
- Experience in problem-solving and issue resolution, information collection, logging, steps to reproduce, diagnosis, root cause analysis as well as recommendations on remediation and resolution\
- Familiarity with platform operations is valued when coordinating with the Product Development team as well as when contributing to the team's set of plugins and modules; this may include release notes, release management, version control and multiple environments
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with a methodical, system-based approach to thinking
- Supporting Retail Merchants in troubleshooting and diagnosing delivery
- Partnering with Delivery Managers and the Sales Team to manage Retail Merchant expectations around delivery and support
- Supporting Retail Merchants in their setup process across multiple delivery types including integration, migration and update as well as across multiple ecommerce platforms and versions
- Developing and maintaining the Platform Integrations' growing set of plugins, modules and extensions.
- Continually communicate with delivery managers, highlighting items requiring decisions and making recommendations on potential resolution options
- Use and regularly contribute to the email templates that the team has developed to update both retail merchants and the sales team at the various delivery stages; access request, configuration, testing etc.
Build and invest in working relationships within the team; with fellow developers as well with Testers and Delivery Managers including idea exchange ideas, workshops and process reviews with the team.
This is a well-known and well respected Fintech organisation in Melbourne CBD. Your previous experience as a eCommerce Integration Support Lead in a Digital Agency environment will put you in good stead for this position! Apply now by sending your CV/ Cover letter in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200170643.
Reference Number: 200170643_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW