Senior Network Designer
- **Competitive $$$ on offer**
- Melbourne CBD
- !! Long term Contract !!
!! INITIAL 11 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** Searching for Candidates with High Level Expertise across Multiple Domains and Excellent IT Network Knowledge **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a Network Designer to work with Network Changes and Firewall Requests.
You will provide high level expertise across multiple domains network connectivity by designing the optimal network/firewalls path.
- Deliver a complex or more than one component(s) of an IT solution in line with functional business requirements based on expertise across one (or more) domains where applicable.
- Analyse customer firewall requirements for multiple networks and produce network designs/CIPs that can be implemented by TSO.
- Analyse basic and advanced network service requirements for hosting environments (e.g. VIPs, load balancing, SSL offload, iRules) and produce designs/change implementation plans (CIPs) that can be implemented by TSO.
- Lead end-to-end (E2E) troubleshooting investigations with key stakeholders, such as the requester and TSO, to diagnose designs that are not working.
- Provide consulting services to customers to assists with requirements discovery, general advice and E2E technical project leadership.
- Assist with some Triage/consult advise for customers at the front door.
- Manage a high volume of requests by providing a good customer service to all stakeholders and build a good relationship with delivery partners.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent I.T. comms/network knowledge
- Ideally, you will have experience with Cisco, Juniper and F5 products
- Ideally, Professional industry qualifications such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP with at least 3 years proven practical experience in the I.T. industry.
- Able to handle stressful situations and capable of dealing with a range of difficult or very complex issues
- Able to deal with technical and non-technical stakeholders
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV in WORD format.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171042.
Reference Number: 200171042_2
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther