Application Service Delivery Manager
Currently seeking an Application Service Delivery Manager to join a renowned company to manage their Microsoft based bespoke system.
In this role you will be the key person managing their offshore vendor as well managing on-site resources.
- Develops, formalises and directs relationships with one or more strategic IT vendors
- Manage the relationship and delivery between the vendor and in house infrastructure/helpdesk support
- Manages the Vendor in conjunction with internal customers and stakeholders, to drive proper alignment on business and operational topics
- Manages Vendor's performance
- Manage complaints, disagreements and escalations between the business and the vendor
- Manage Change Requests, ensuring cost effectiveness
- Manage Vendor Budget
- Manage project and service requests demand
- Manage Vendor contract, ensuring vendor compliance to contractual obligations and maintaining the contract over the term.
- Manage Vendor risks, including identification and management of vendor risk including operational, financial, strategic, geographic and regulatory & compliance risk.
- Manage in the transition of the service to production
- from the developer vendor to the production supplier vendor.
- Bedding down the system
- Involvement in analysing and determining defect levels
- Managing SLA definition and true up during warranty and transition period
- Establishing processes for vendor management
- Managing the overall application through balancing business priorities, third party providers, budgets, impact & resourcing.
- Ensuring system availability and support of the businesses processes.
- Report on performance of the platform
- Proactively suggest and manage system improvements
- Management of Incidents and Defects with the vendor as required
- Chair the Change Advisory Board, managing the priority, type and volume of development activities of the applications. Evaluating vendor's proposals to requests.
- Assess and react to changing priorities on current plans, project and timescales
- Work with BA's and other IT team members to determine business requirements for proposed enhancements in consultation with business stakeholders
- Ensure that the proposed design of assigned system components meets the business needs and doesn't compromise required standards for functionality and operability
- Ensure smooth transition into production and monitor defects in production
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level in the following areas:
- team management & leadership
- developing and maintain business relationships
- workload management
- conflict management
- Proven experience working in complex data processing environments
- Desired experience in Microsoft Dynamics products
- managing outsourced Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of contemporary trends in technology
- Experience in relationship or stakeholder management including report writing and communications.
- Experience managing large projects or operating budgets, including forecasting and reporting
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact Alice on 02 8233 2354 or email email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTWireless Solution Architect - 6mth ContractOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD