2 x Python Developers - FinTech/Trading
2 x Python Developers - FinTech/Trading
As Australia's leading proprietary trading firm, with headquarters internationally, this business has focused on technology and culture first, to build a business that is highly successful and expanding at an exceptional rate. With this focus on technology and culture, they have built an environment that encourages open collaboration and teamwork above all else, which has resulted in exceptional growth over the past 10 years.
This leading Fintech business is currently seeking 2 Python Developers to be responsible for developing a wide variety of software products used by all areas of the business, with an obvious focus on high frequency trading. This person will be in a team who possess a variety of specialities across varied technologies and financial sectors.
They are looking for engineers who have demonstrable experience working with Python and enjoy working in a varied and motivated team. It is important that this person has high standards for their own work and will bring new ideas to the team.
What your main responsibilities will be...
- Extend the functionality of critical centralised systems that pool data from several sources
- Design and implement database schema changes and PostgreSQL stored procedures.
- Work with the risk management team on requirements analysis, implementation and deployment of automated or one-off trade reports.
- Work with the Application Support team on trading system documentation, diagnosis of production incidents and their resolution.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years commercial experience with Python
- Experience working in any Finance environment
- Good understanding of data structures and software algorithms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Benefits & Culture:
As mentioned their culture of teamwork fosters an environment where new ideas are constantly shared, developed and implemented. Their team comprises a wide variety of talented professionals including traders, technology specialists, financial engineers and algorithmic developers.
- Up to 50% bonus
- 25 days annual leave, which increases every 3 years
- Work with some of the industries leading minds
- Flexible working
- International trips abroad
- Volunteering leave
- Life/TPD Insurance
- Laid back office, casual dress, Craft beers on tap, fully stocked kitchen
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystQLD
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW