Workforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar Management
- Workforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar Management
- 6 Months Contract
- Melbourne CBD location
The Workforce Analyst will support the execution of workforce management processes, with a focus on delivering outcomes required to meet organisational priorities e.g. defined SLA's, OLA's, KPI's.
Focus for this role is End-to-End work management activities includes areas such as Service Delivery partner operational governance, field delivery and IT systems.
- Support effective workforce utilisation by maintaining calendars containing workforce availability, including the analysis of shortfalls and/or surplus
- Schedule and prioritise incoming activities to the appropriate resource, ensuring alignment to customer SLA's, organisational OLA's and contractual agreements
- Jeopardy manage and monitor processes ensuring appropriate actions are taken to meet SLAs and maximise completions
- Manage incomplete work, including reschedule and fallout processes
- Ensure data integrity and timeliness of all data is supplied for input into other systems
- Deliver outcomes to defined KPI's to support organisational targets
- Other duties as requested by the Workforce Manager
- Demonstrated ability to respond in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in achieving KPI's in accordance to set organisational targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Initiative to step outside of the routine to achieve results
- Pro-active in being able to identify and resolve potential impediments
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and reports
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective consultation and liaison skills, adaptable across a range of situations and people
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Niti Gaur
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT