Deputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney Based
- Sydney based Global IT Outsourcing company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- NV 1 Clearance ESSENTIAL
Deputy Chief Engineer with strong DEFENCE systems experience needed to join global IT Services organisation working on critical Defence projects
This IT Outsourcing company in the North Ryde area requires the expertise of an experienced Deputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems with previous experience working with DEFENCE Training & Simulation products and projects.
The position entails direction, oversight and design authority functions for the systems engineering lifecycle processes and deliverables for training and simulation products.
This highly dynamic role is working within a defence project team with consisting 30+ people. This team ranges in ages and cultures as well as ranging in different IT skills/Specialities. It's a great team but they want this new person to bring anew flavour to the team. Add some flair, creativity, challenge the norm and produce a new energy in the team. The successful candidate should be creative, energetic, dynamic and ready to start bringing ideas to the table.
MUST BE AT LEAST NEGATIVE VETTING 1 SECURITY CLEARED TO BE SUITABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
- Perform Design Authority responsibilities
- Advocate end user and client requirements.
- Provide domain knowledge
- Participate in Software Design Initiation workshops with design teams
- Provide ITAR guidance with respect to data being incorporated into organisational developed supplies.
- Plan product evolutions and ensure implementation of the product engineering release processes.
- Lead and champion engineering process compliance and improvement,
- Oversee the introduction and use of new engineering tools.
- Actively support company Defence Engineering objectives such that staff are working on
- Minimum 15 years experience in ISO15288, or equivalent standard, conformant development of systems for mission critical applications;
- Minimum 15 years experience in development of training and simulation systems;
- Significant experience in leading the design, solutioning etc within complex programs.
- Experience and extensive understanding of customer training processes;
- Experience and extensive understanding of naval combat system architectures and weapon/sensor systems;
- Experience and extensive understanding of the operational usage of naval combat systems; and
- Strong writing and collaboration skills.
- Development and delivery of systems and associated documentation in accordance with the Australian Defence Contracting Standard (ASDEFCON)
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or an information technology or related discipline.
APPLY NOW for this exciting career development opportunity
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200167636.
Reference Number: 200167636_10
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT