TRIM Support Officer
- Contract to June 2018
- Based in Canberra CBD
- Permanent Residents and Visa holders will be considered
** CANBERRA BASED ** Do you have 5 years TRIM Development experience? Have you worked with HP TRIM v9? We want to hear from you!
** CANBERRA BASED **
We are currently seeking TRIM Support Officers to assist with a TRIM upgrade from version 7.35 to content manager 9.1. You will be required to configure a new TRIM workflow module, unit test new versions of TRIM and perform TRIM admin functions.
To be successful in this position you are required to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience as a TRIM developer not just TRIM Administrator experience.
- Recent experience in Content Manager Version 9 or above.
- Recent experience in system integration testing with a good understanding of SOA. Perform WSDL validations SOAP request validations and xml schema validations.
- Recent experience in ASP/HTML web development
Permanent residents and Visa holders will be consider for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200170410.
Reference Number: 200170410_5
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD