Solutions Architect - Higher Education
Solutions Architect - Higher Education
The Solution Architect performs the necessary leadership, analysis and architecture tasks related to the development of integrated solution architectures.
Solution Architects are assigned to one or more projects. Solution architects will apply the principles, guidelines and TOGAF framework to develop integrated solution architectures.
As the environment is large and complex, it's Enterprise Architecture is segmented into a number of subject areas. While the Enterprise Architect will maintain a holistic overview of the complete architecture, the Enterprise Architect is assigned a portfolio of segments that will be their main area of focus. The Solution Architects will work across multiple architecture segments and are governed by the respective Enterprise Architects.
- Extensive analytical skills and ability to address key architecture challenges effectively.
- Exceptional knowledge in solution architecture. Knowledge of various technologies such as Security & Access Management, Storage, Compute, Network and Applications (example: CRM, Financial Systems, HR, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, in a matter that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business.
- Proven ability to provide strategic advice and operational leadership on the evolution of the Organisation's strategic plan and architecture - covering enterprise, technical, information and applications architectures to ensure the evolution of ICT is well planned, articulated and economically justified.
- Proven ability to apply TOGAF and visualisation tools (for example Archimate) to produce and communicate architecture to stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in solution architecture in TOGAF framework setting.
- Bachelor in computer science or information systems, or a related field or equivalent extensive work experience.
- Experience in application, data and infrastructure technologies.
- Extensive progressive leadership experience in working in cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organisation.
- Experience in a large and complex higher education organisation.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC