Senior DevOps Consultant
- CBD Location....
- Flexible Working Environment..
- Dynamic and Engaging Team to work with...
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, and work in a exciting and varied Product Development environment..
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, and work in a exciting and varied Product Development environment
Melbourne CBD location
Due to rapid growth in their business, my client, a Product Development Company is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer.
This is a permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies. The focus is be seconded to various business solution projects utilizing your knowledge and expertise of DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
You will have proven expertise in the following technologies: PowerShell, Continuous Integration using TeamCity, Continuous Deployments using Octopus, Version Control with TFS/GIT.
This is a diverse position working with the Product Development & Infrastructure Teams including but not limited to:
Proven expertise in the following technologies:
• Continuous Integration using TeamCity,
• Continuous Deployments using Octopus,
• Version Control with TFS/GIT.
• Solid skills on deploying and managing cloud services hosted in AWS or Private Cloud
• Skills in administering websites at scale
• Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
• Understanding and Knowledge on Database deployments.
• High level of proficiency with PowerShell scripting
• Should have some background understanding (ASP .Net, angular, etc)
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools such as Site 24/7 or anything similar
• Familiarity with Jira (for bug tracking), Confluence (wiki) and other DevOps offerings from Atlassian
• Tooling investments & Automation
• Engineer solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
• Familiarity with test automation framework such as Microsoft Test Manager.
• Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
• Analyse service design for resiliency & DR gaps
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS
If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online sending your resume in WORD Format.
For a confidential phone chat, please call Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171076.
Reference Number: 200171076_1
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther