Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD
- Initial 12 month contract, with view to extend!
- ASAP start
- Excellent Melbourne CBD location!
An exciting opportunity responsible for leading the planning and execution activities across feature teams and ensuring optimum delivery
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of modern ways of working via effective use of Agile principles, processes and behaviors
- The primary accountability for this position is to foster a lean/agile team and maintain a smooth running feature team and improving the operation of the team in line with Agile best practice.
- Conduct or coach Agile ceremonies including stand-up, retro, showcases and iteration planning
- Manage the flow of work through the iteration and identify and remove obstacles
- Provide Agile project status reporting, e.g. Iteration burn-down and release burn-up charts and feature progress
Technical Capabilities / Skills:
- Have experience with the key Agile practices and be able to articulate and coach these practices.
- Knowledge of lean/agile/ Dev ops/scrum practises.
- Exceptional facilitation and communications skills.
- Experience of iterative prototyping.
- Ability to work with a distributed team, utilising best practice communication tools and approaches
- Enjoy working in a fast past and ever changing environment.
- Strong leadership experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Experience in identifying and driving forward strategic opportunities from concept to reality and bring strong leadership and team building abilities.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200170143.
Reference Number: 200170143_3
Contact Details: Ferid
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ferid
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- CCIntegration Specialist-Tibco & MulesoftNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT