Transition/ Transformation Executive
- Transition management (project value 50 100 million/ personal 5 10 mill)
- commercial experience in integration, development, deployment, multi vendor
- Melbourne CBD location
Provide vision, strategy, executive oversight, deliver systems integration program management for the complete transition lifecycle.
In recent times this Global organisation has implemented a shared service capability model and IT is now entering its next phase, to position itself as a strategic partner across the entire organisation.
The Transition/ Transformation Manager will work closely with internal IT teams, as well as stakeholders across the organisation to provide vision, strategy, executive oversight and deliver a holistic systems integration program management for the complete transition lifecycle. This role will report to the Director. You will manage the completion and subsequent execution of the transition plan and is accountable for program cost, schedule and delivery quality.
- Oversee all aspects of the IT Service Transition Project
- Manage the documentation, design and development of the IT Service Transition Project, ensuring the project is delivered in accordance with in brief, on time and within budget
- Provide leadership to project staff and coordinate teams to meet agreed project outcomes
- Manage, lead and /or actively participate in project work groups
- Strong stakeholder engagement driving current service, and map transition processes to a future state
- You will have strong demonstrated experience in delivery, solution, service, people management, bid, proposal management, for both new business and account expansions
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, complex and demanding planning and project management
- Work with strict time/budget constraints, particularly within a major corporate or institutional environment
- Proven skills in service mapping and service transition delivery
- The ability to deliver projects with multiple stakeholders (commercial & business model experience), deliverables, and contributors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with a thorough understanding of personas, security policies, n/w connectivity issues, refresh issues,
- Financial management experience on large complex projects including budget management
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Tertiary degree qualified
- Solid demonstrated understanding and relevant commercial expertise in migrations, end user device transformations and legacy issues
- Start-up experience in Transition management (project value 50 - 100 million/ personal portfolio of 5 - 10 million)
- You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture
- Strong demonstrated commercial experience in integration, development and deployment of large scale, multi-platform and multi-vendor information systems
- Large scale program management of large multi-discipline teams (both offshore and virtual), including service deliver, client relations, planning, scheduling, budgeting, financial management and earned value, resource management, QA, negotiations including contract negotiation
- Demonstrated understanding of the commercial outsourcing business/ outsourcing firm experience preferred
- Other desirable experience includes: Infrastructure and application outsourcing
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200171093.
Reference Number: 200171093_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther