- **Excellent culture & workspace**
- Great Working Location
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
!! PERMANENT POSITION !! Take on the analysis and design of a new Payroll system. Exciting international re-engineering occurring.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leader in Product and Software Development & Database Systems. A great Melbourne location, near to the CBD but with fresher air!
This organisation pride themselves on employing the best of the best to continue advancing their products.
Growing into the international market, there is scope for many more exciting projects in the future.
Great opportunity for training to be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Permanent Business Analyst role has become available, responsible for formulating product solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
This involves investigation, evaluation and specification of the problem and solution.
The Business Analyst represents the customer and their needs throughout the product development cycle and is accountable for ensuring the product developed meets the agreed functional needs.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Specific technical and/or operational knowledge of financial and/or payroll software applications.
• Demonstrable ability to conceptualise and think creatively.
• Demonstrable effective interpersonal, presentation, selling, negotiation and communication skills (written & verbal).
• Ability to use initiative and to work independently.
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Support Development and Testing, create documentation and assist with internal training.
• Ideally, you will be familiar with Business to Governement SBReporting
• Having an Accounting background would be highly advantageous.
• Ideally, you will have experience and skills across timesheet management, agreements/awards, payroll and billing.
**For immediate consideration, please 'Apply' with your CV in WORD format**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200170492.
Reference Number: 200170492_3
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedSA
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW