Helpdesk Support role
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- North Sydney Location
- Market Leader
Fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service skills to join a Dynamic IT Helpdesk Team !
A fantastic contract opportunity is now available for a 1st level Help Desk Support to join a team professionals providing superior customer support to technical issues.
Skills and experience required:
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with all customers at all levels
- Interest in technology
- 1 year 1st level Help Desk (phone based) or 2 nd Level Desktop (Desktop and Laptop environment) highly desirable (but not essential)
- Ability to work proactively unsupervised & as member of wider team
- Good , analytical, troubleshooting and incident solving skills
- Basic Project Management Methodologies an advantage
- Previous Call Centre or Customer Service experience is preferred to be considered for this role.
- Flexible - willing and able to operate at all levels of Client Services based on a rotating roster or as required
- Strong Customer service focus
- High level of Interpersonal skills
- SLA & Process driven
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication skills
- Technical knowledge of Lotus Notes; Windows 7 ; Microsoft Office 2010, Citrix.
- Good understanding of PC hardware, software, mobile devices and all related peripherals.
- Basic Awareness of ITIL
- Prior experience with an Incident Management / Call Logging system
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200170400.
Reference Number: 200170400_4
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager Consulting ITQLD
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther