PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
- Sydney CBD location!
- Exciting program of work!
- Contract & permanent opportunities!
Are you an experienced People Soft Consultant looking to showcase your Campus Solutions expertise?
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced PeopleSoft functional Consultant to join a leading and highly regarded provider of Oracle consulting across ANZ.
This is a great opportunity for a talented People soft Consultant to showcase their Campus Solutions expertise and contribute to the success of this exciting program of work.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft Campus Student Records application
- Strong PeopleSoft Campus Solutions implementation project experience in a Functional role
- Experience with version 9 PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Experience deploying PeopleSoft Campus Solutions across multiple regions
- Excellent requirements gathering and documentation skills.
- Strong configuration experience of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions to support business requirements
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Standout stakeholder management experience and a relationship builder by nature to ensure real collaboration with clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead and facilitate detailed design workshops
- Provide direction to the project team around solution capability and suitable use
- Produce detailed design documentation including business processes, forms, reports, configuration and as built documentation
- Configuration of module functionality
- Design, document, build and test net new functionality
- Create training materials
- Write SIT test scripts and perform SIT testing
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200171105.
Reference Number: 200171105_2
Contact Details: Paul Lapniewski
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Paul Lapniewski
Contact Phone: Paul Lapniewski
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTios DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTData ModellerOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other