Enterprise Software/Product Sales Manager
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- Uncapped commission on ALL sales
- ! Excellent base $$$ on offer !
!! PERMANENT POSITION !! Let's knuckle down; we are confident in this client, so if you want to be superbly rewarded for your hard work - let's talk!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well established Australian business, expanding internationally. Located close to the Melbourne CBD, in a very desirable suburb.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced Software/Product Sales Manager to come on board and share in their success.
This client boasts a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on high performance and accountability.
Training on products will be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with the Sales, Product, Customer Service Teams and other key internal stakeholders, you will be focusing on both NEW and existing customers and maintaining relationships.
You will use you gift given Sales talents to develop new business and receive UNCAPPED commission on ALL your sales.
Their clients are both here and abroad, so you may need to travel nationally and, as your patch continues to grow, overseas travel may be needed, having recently branched out to the UK.
You will be given all of the tools of the trade to support you as you travel nationally and internationally.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous Sales experience including initial prospecting activity
- High level networking capability
- Demonstrated computer literacy at a high level
- Proven ability to manage multiple prospects and clients
- Demonstrated communication abilities
- Capable of identifying new business opportunities
- You will have in-depth experience in owning & delivering to a sales targets
- Ideally, but not necessarily, you will have an understanding of Software/Product Development
- You will love the thrill of closing a sale and celebrating the success!
**For immediate consideration, please 'Apply' with your CV in WORD format**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200170892.
Reference Number: 200170892_3
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW