Customer Support Officer
- Immediately available
- Interview held early next week
- Able to gain a DCSI Clearance
We have an urgent requirement for an immediately available Customer Support Officer who has experience working with HRMS or something similar.
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Support Officer to join a short term contract; 1 month with a possibly of extension. In this role you will provide professional responsive, timely and effective assistance to Customers.
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following:
The Customer Support Officer will:
- Provide professional, responsive, timely and effective assistance to customers
- Provide first level advice and support to management and staff on System Support matters, in accordance with established business policies and procedures, change control, legislative requirements and audit regulations.
- Effectively manage all customer requests through to completion using the case management tool, through provision of proactive client communications, regular liaison with relevant stakeholders, and the escalation of requests.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the System Support Customer Service Desk and the System Support Team through learning and development and identifying opportunities and solutions.
- Assist in the technical implementation of System Support strategies, products, migrations and enhancements within Shared Services SA, as required.
- Foster appropriate internal controls and quality assurance systems within the work area to ensure the effective audit, risk management and compliance against legislation, policies and procedures.
Technical or Expert Knowledge/Experience
- Proven ability to work autonomously, meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with complex problems.
- Proven ability to negotiate and communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in accounts payable and/or procurement, HRMS or Financial Management systems
- Proven analytical ability to identify problems and develop and implement solutions.
- Proven experience in working in a 1 st Level Service Desk environment preferably in a system support environment
- Extensive experience in working with a variety of application software, including work processing, spreadsheets, operating systems and complex relational databases.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products (including MS Access 2007).
- Quick learner relating to systems high output;
- Will complete manual checking on a daily basis;
- Accounts Payable knowledge;
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200171057.
Reference Number: 200171057_2
Contact Details: Simone Yearsley 08 7422 0613
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Simone Yearsley
Contact Phone: 08 7422 0613
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC