Our client, a leading Queensland-based organisation, is seeking a seasoned Transformation Specialist to provide expert advice and consultation, lead and motivate others in re-design activity and systems changes as part of a business transformation program. The successful candidate will have strong experience in stakeholder management, innovative thinking and excellent communcation skills.
This is a 12-month fixed term opportunity based in Brisbane, ASAP start.
- Lead improvement and transformational work streams and initiatives
- Participate in the re-design of processes and systems that shape the day to day workflows and performance within claims operations.
- Organise, design and conduct process optimisation activities.
- Design and support contemporary innovation practices for application in projects and initiatives and business as usual operations.
- Conduct analysis, understand trends and reporting broadly with the goal of identifying and validating opportunities.
- Translate business issues, challenges and objectives into concrete and tangible solutions whilst shaping offering and response capabilities.
- Compile and maintain individual project risk registers, incorporating appropriate mitigations and controls to ensure effective project delivery and post implementation monitoring.
- Collaborate with and provide support to key stakeholders to support the full development and implementation of activities
- Developing and delivering presentations and workshops for engagement with key stakeholders, utilising contemporary presentation design and delivery techniques
- Organise, design and conduct various functional area deep dives
- Understand member experience pain points, to support thinking in proposed solutions.
- Communication involves regular interaction with others including understanding, influencing and supporting people through applying technical knowledge or rational arguments that are aimed at causing action or acceptance by others.
- Minimum of Certificate in relevant study area (University degree is desirable)
- 3-5 years relevant experience in business transformation and/or solution delivery or related IT disciplines e.g. Agile and / or Lean methodologies, Business Analysis or Project Management.
- Ability to think innovatively and strategically.
- Drive and determination to explore, research and familiarise with the necessary material and resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work on and speak to complex topics with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Confidence with developing and delivering presentations to senior management, key stakeholder groups and larger audiences
- Ability to work within an often complex stakeholder environment and to negotiate and balance conflicting ideas and opinions
- Able to see patterns in complex situations, assess problems and develop innovative solutions
- Use creative and conceptual reasoning to develop strategies, systems and methodologies
- Understanding of the market place in which the organisation competes
Key Selection Criteria:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25993. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther