Senior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)
Our leading Perth organisation is seeking the services of a highly experience, Senior Java Developer with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) experience for a long term contract opportunity.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience with at least 1 year's commercial experience
- Eclipse and/or VS Code dev environment
- Team City build orchestration driving Maven builds
- Curl, Cygwin, and other Linux tools
- Linux and Windows scripting tools, including Powershell, SAHI
- Confluence for documentation
- JIRA for task and issue management
- Linux servers on AWS - experience or awareness
- Cloudfront - experience or awareness
- Ownership/Maintenance of Programming Standards, tools/framework, and quality engineering practices and processes
- Contribute to end to end design and support development of solution architectures across multiple applications and projects by working closely with architects
- Accountable for the design and solution of the application
- Championing business and technical discussions - providing thought leadership, ideas and knowledge to grow the overall technical knowledge base across Bankwest
- Ensure systems artefacts are up to date and accessible
- Champion the implementation of solutions/new features aligned with architectural directions.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: lisa Williams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTTest Team LeadOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther