DevOps Engineer - Blue Chip Company
Our client is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team. The team is responsible for implementing devops and establishing a team of like minded orofessional, with the aim of making the organisation more agie and competitive. If you would like to be involved with etablishing a devops model, now is a great time to get onbiard for this long term project.
About the Role:
- To establish and work in a devops team. Initial part of the project wil be heavily CI & CD focused, moving into many other phases as the months and years go on.
- To support the company's many departments and areas by providing platforms for applications to be designed, tested and deployed in the quickest time possible
- Design, Develop, Deploy and improve specific technologies and their interaction with processes and systems to deliver products and services to customer business units
- Achieve a well-defined, functioning and repeatable set of key business, program management and technology processes to ensure consistent quality is maintained
- Perform application performance, load analysis and assist in capacity planning as required to support the solution
- Managing production support and maintenance for applications in the production and pre-production environments keeping in a Devops model
- Pre-Launch Advocacy - validating the requirements against system dependencies to ensure the new requirements do not have a negative impact on the customer advocacy
- Review and integrate all applications
- Technology Assessments and Estimation of new features
What we are looking for (closest fit to the below):
- DevOps (commercial experience in)
- Agile experience / or other project methodology exp
- Continuous integration: Bamboo, Git, SVN, Stash, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, Splunk, test automation, feature branching
- Since a team is being established, we can look at people with strengths from either front, back or integration layer
- Team players who is keen to see a project implemented from the beginning
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC