Senior Java Engineer
- Join a market leading organisation in the Sydney CBD
- Work on Greenfield distributed Java back-end project in a first rate team
- Use cutting edge and leading technology in a dev ops environment
Are you a Java developer who likes working with new technologies? Do you want to work for a top company with a great culture and fantastic offices?
This position sits with a leading Australian business based in the Sydney CBD - the position is for a Senior Java engineer to join a well-established team tasked with working on a green field distributed JAVA backend project. This system is responsible for processing, analysing and forecasting high volumes of real-time data whilst also serving customer queries.
To be considered for this role your background should include 60-70% of the below:
- Bachelors, Masters or PHD in Computer science or related field
- Experience with automated testing
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and data modelling
- Git source control
- Experience with cloud compute, virtualisation and shell scripting
- Understanding of apache tools (Cassandra, Storm, Spark)
- Have working understanding of a dev ops environment
- Have heard of or worked with Python and/or Puppet
- Passion for technology
- Comfortable with a high amount of ambiguity
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Matthew Jelley on 02 9464 5573. Please quote our job reference number: 200171110.
Reference Number: 200171110_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT