Technology Training and Service Desk Analyst
The Training and Support Analyst will work closely with the training team to provide administrative support to implementation of a range of IT system training solutions for new staff members. The training solutions provided will consist of; eLearning modules, supporting courseware such as training manuals/user guides, system demonstrations to user groups and face to face classroom train the trainer sessions for local Trainers.
The Training and Support Analyst will coordinate all aspects of provision of user access for new staff, including actioning service requests according to defined procedures.
The Training and Support Analyst will provide the following:
- A central liaison point for communication between project teams and the Training and Service Desk teams.
- Manage administration of the provision of training and IT support services to the Ravenhall project.
- Coordination, management and actioning service requests for the provision of user access to CV IT systems.
- Under direction from the training team, develop new and distribute existing training courseware (such as user manuals, guides, eLearns, flyers).
- Participate in the development, review, pilot and approval of processes for the ongoing provision of training and desktop services support.
- Maintenance of electronic service management and training record keeping systems.
- Reporting on progress of service request activities to end-users, project team and management team.
- A proactive channel for customers to request and receive information relating to support services.
- Assurance that service requests are properly coordinated between customer needs and suppliers / vendors timelines.
- Contribute to procedures and documentation for first and second level support of infrastructure and applications.
- The Training and Support Analyst must have:
- a highly organised, detail oriented approach, commitment to continuous improvement, openness to new ideas and creative approaches to problem solving
- strong ability to establish, develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- ability to engage with operational and technical staff and other stakeholders to source information and insight required to produce deliverables.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther