Head of Business Operations - SaaS Product Company
Our client is a high-tech software and consulting company specialising in advanced spatial data analytics and high performance computing, situated in Newcastle. As a product company they are committed to the efficient delivery of cutting-edge SaaS solutions to a variety of industry sectors, both B2B and B2C.
In this newly created and varied role, the Head of Business Operations, will supervise the operations team across HR, Finance, Assets & Vendor management and to ensure the smooth operations of this SaaS business.
No day will be the same, you will work closely with the Managing Director and Head of Strategy and Business Development to identify business improvement initiatives, implement performance metrics including monitoring and development of reporting and ensure sufficient resources are available at all times.
Other responsibilities include the management and oversight of:
- Management of ICT Infrastructure vendors
- Business Systems
- set up and maintain a suite of systems to improve efficiencies
- Recruitment & Onboarding of technical resources
- Human Resources administration including, Staff Appraisal and Performance Reviews
- Supervision of payroll, AP & AR
- Financial Management including preparation of operational budgets, financial projections and models, cashflow projections, and monthly reporting to the Board.
- Facilities, asset & equipment management
- Preparation and implementation of a Risk Management Plan
- Preparation of business policies and procedures not limited to Information Security, Quality Managements, Health & Safety, HR
- Oversee the preparation of contracts and documentation for SaaS sales, Service Contracts, procurement of services, employment contracts and MOUs/NDAs
- Demonstrated prior performance managing a broad range of business functions, from IT vendor management, to finance, HR, including managing staff performance
- Strong financial acumen, with proven experience, managing operational budgets, forecasting cashflow and preparation of financial reports.
- Contract management and strong documentation skills, with experience contributing to tenders and RFP's
- A collaborative, open and engaging management style
- Experience managing business systems and driving process and business efficiencies
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills across all levels of the organisation
- An optimistic attitude, creative and team spirited.
- Ideally you have worked within a software development or SaaS environment
- Degree qualified in Business, Information Technology or equivalent.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2224 quoting Ref No. 2Q/04695
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- CCIntegration Specialist-Tibco & MulesoftNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT