Senior IT Recruitment Consultant - Commercial
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990.
We have a network of offices in Australia and Asia, located in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Singapore and Hong Kong. With 200 staff, more than 4500 contractors in the field and 600 permanent placements each year, Peoplebank is the market leading IT & digital recruitment company.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Commercial recruitment practice in Victoria, to help continue to grow our already impressive client base and market presence.
As Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for providing best-in-class permanent and contract recruitment services to an existing high-profile client base, whilst continually developing new commercial business under the Peoplebank brand.
You will work alongside a talented team of technology recruitment specialists, and have the support of a dedicated candidate sourcing team, ensuring you have competitive advantage in the market.
Furthermore, with Peoplebank being a major supplier into some of the biggest technology hubs in Victoria, you will be able to leverage of the vast network built around our very successful Key Accounts practice.
- Achieving personal quota/revenue target, through the provision of best-in-class permanent and contract IT recruitment services to clients/candidates
- Developing profitable, ethical and valuable new business relationships
- Managing and developing existing Peoplebank client/candidate relationships
- Providing leadership/coaching to members of the candidate resource team
- Maintaining the integrity of our database, and adhering to standards and process quality
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record within agency recruitment, ideally within a specialised technology discipline (or relevant, comparable industry sector)
- Strong business acumen - new business development, negotiating skills, client/candidate relationship management
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Strong work ethic and outcome-driven
- Work with the market leader in Asia Pacific for specialist IT & digital recruitment
- Competitive base salary, uncapped earning potential and threshold-free commission structure
- Annual incentive trips for top performing individuals company-wide
- Excellent recruitment and administration support functions
- Continual learning and career development opportunities
- Genuinely fantastic office culture
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Gerard Salvador
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedSA
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW